Friday 16 October 2009

What's New for Fall


We seek our spiritual satisfaction in consumption. We need things consumed, burned up, worn out, replaced and discarded to validate our existence.

Hello all. It has been five days of education. The temperature outside has dropped significantly and my coat has been nicely broken in. Christmas will be good this year.
Way back on Monday as I left my house, two days after starting my little crusade on corporatism, I was greeted by a £20 note lying on the floor.
I shit you not. As oh so many thoughts bombarded my mind I was overcome by a sense of searing irony. I unashamedly picked up that £20 and spent every last penny of it, on cigarettes. True story.

Progress report:

-Television, Gone,
-Sky Box, Gone,
-Table on which above items were situated, Gone,
-Shoe Rack, Gone,

No comments:

Post a Comment